Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day One of Detox

So, Rob and I are out to try this out. We had a lovely dinner at noon of hoppin jon and collards with family.
Started the detox after that.

For dinner, we had a Chocolate Banana Blast. Really quite good...and filling. I have been doing little things to keep occupied. Did a two mile walk in front of the TV. Rob is in the man cave watching male tales.

I have to admit that the tummy is rumbling now...it's 10:46. Protein must be added for this to work...although, isnt there protein in almond milk?

Attitude is good. I can already say that it feels like I will be visiting the facilities quite often tonight.

We decided to start tonight so we can eat dinner on Sunday night before heading back to work.

I plan on doing Zumba Sat. AM, but to do so, will I need extra energy?

Will we get used to it? I hope no headaches will be involved. Drink water!

No comments:

Post a Comment